SWIFT CODE is a unique 8-11 alphanumeric characters to standardize international financial institution in SWIFT network. It is also known as BIC (Bank Identifier Code) which is the coding use in transferring money to bank accounts globally.
On money remittance through wire transfer, you definitely need the S.W.I.F.T. code so I’l be compiling here this special number to host a one stop one reference where you can find all the swift number of banks from various countries.
Feel free to use below swift code bank list:
- Indonesia Bank Swift Codes
- Banks in India Swift Codes
- Banks in Adelaide Swift Codes
- Banks in Bulgaria Swift Codes
- Banks in Scotia Swift Codes
- Banks in Canada Swift Codes
- Philippine Banks Swift Codes